Saturday 17 October 2009

Hi everyone

My name is Rafał and I am the student of the fifth year. I study Information Technology and I am especially interested in developing software. This year, I am writing my MA thesis. I hope that I will manage to write it on time because I haven’t got much free time. Apart from studying, I work very hard. Hopefully, I don’t have to leave my flat in order to get to work as I can do that from home. That way, I don’t lose much time. What is more, I have been a happy husband since August, 2007. Together with my wife and our pet dog called Holly, we live in Kabaty district in Warsaw. It is not only a very nice place because it’s very green but it is also a very convenient area as underground is very close to my flat. In my free time, I enjoy walking with my wife and dog to the nearest forest. There, we teach our dog new tricks. Furthermore, if the weather is fine, I travel as much as it is possible. I used to play football but now I only play some good computer games.

1 comment:

  1. We are neighbours ;)
    Me and my husband also live in Kabaty district, but with two cats, and soon with new member of our family ;)
    So, see you in Tesco, maybe :P

    ReplyDelete