Wednesday 14 October 2009

Hi :)

Hi, I'm Paul. I'm on 4th year of studies and I'm finishing my engineer project. I choose game programming because I like writing software and it's something different.

I like when people don't ask me what I like, because I don't know what to say. I like everything :) Especially watching TV Series like Stargate, Dexter etc...

The thing that other in the group do not know about me is that I'm on the game programming but I don't play games. I think there are many better options to spend time, for example writing games ;)

Greetings
Paul

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Tom and I'm with Paul in the same group from the beginning of the study. I'm on mobile network device specialization.... hmm I don't know what can I tell you about myself... ;) I was born in Radom where I finished all of my schools;) I like to smile, I'm interested in cars, photography and I love to travel.

    ReplyDelete